[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 30 May 2004 12:31:20 -0700
* It was Sun, May 30, 2004 at 08:15:54AM -0500 when Quasar Jarosz said:
> On Sun, 30 May 2004, Sami Samhuri wrote:
> > * It was Sat, May 29, 2004 at 06:56:49PM -0500 when Quasar Jarosz said:
> > >
> > > Well, I found this kind of odd so i checked on my Gentoo system (up to
> > > date) and i don't see any of this 'TERM=screen.linux' stuff. Perhaps i'm
> > > just missing it? I don't know. Also, i havn't seen any of this 8 color
> > > stuff either, but i'm gonna fiddle with it a bit and see if i can
> > > reproduce it.
> > Well switch over to a virtual console, log in, type 'screen' and then
> > 'echo $TERM' and see what it says. Also, set your caption to always with
> > some colour in it and then inside the first screen run screen again.
> ra vm # cat /etc/gentoo-release
> Gentoo Base System version 1.4.10
> ra vm # echo $TERM
> ra vm #
> That's all i see as far as the TERM var goes.
> And as for the screen wthin screen with color, i can't really paste the
> colors, but they are the same.
Thanks for looking into this. Guess I've done something weird somewhere.
Now I've got some hunting to do. Unless I just grep everything while I
Description: PGP signature
- Re: Hi, (continued)
- Re: Hi, Quasar Jarosz, 2004/05/26
- Re: Hi, Chuck Vose, 2004/05/26
- Re: Hi, Phil!Gregory, 2004/05/27
- Re: Hi, Quasar Jarosz, 2004/05/27
- Re: Hi, Sami Samhuri, 2004/05/27
- Re: Hi, Juergen Weigert, 2004/05/27
- Re: Hi, Sami Samhuri, 2004/05/29
- Re: Hi, Quasar Jarosz, 2004/05/29
- Re: Hi, Sami Samhuri, 2004/05/30
- Re: Hi, Quasar Jarosz, 2004/05/30
- Re: Hi,
Sami Samhuri <=
- Re: Hi, Juergen Weigert, 2004/05/26
- Re: Hi, Eric S. Johansson, 2004/05/31
- Re: Hi, Phil!Gregory, 2004/05/31