Screen hangs in FreeBSD

From: Hr. Daniel Mikkelsen
Subject: Screen hangs in FreeBSD
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:46:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi.

Screen generally works fine with FreeBSD. But on some machines I've gotten odd
behaviour.

I used to think it happened only on SMP machines, but now I've spotted it on a
regular Celeron.

The symptom is that screen takes 100% CPU. After a while (sometimes
immediately) it becomes impossible to reattach to the screen.

This project's name makes it near to impossible to google for problems, so I'm
posting here to see if this is a know problem or not.

Anyone had similar experiences?

--
Daniel Mikkelsen
Copyleft Software AS