(no subject)

From: SEAN LAURENCE
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:01:15 -0700

Greetings

I am having difficulty with displaying Linedraw characters when using
screen-4.0.2. On a new version of Redhat ES.  My application uses termcap. (It
ships with a version of it)
Using a slightly modified version of the VT220 termcap entry,  the linedraw
characters work fine without screen but revert to *--* characters when run from
within screen.  The application uses GS,GE,G1..G9 ect entries in termcap to do
it's line drawing, which appear to be depreciated from the termcap, although I
have tried adding them in to both the vt220 and the screen entries to the
termcap file to no avail.

Also, When in the application, screen renders a visable bell, even though I
disabled in in the .screenrc file.  It is disabled at the shell prompt.

Any ideas?
 - Sean Laurence
   Pacific Rim Software