Re: Back on screen

From: Suso Banderas
Subject: Re: Back on screen
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:03:07 +0000

  Yes, I've had simular problems for the past year or so.  I asked the
same question here and someone recommended that I try:

nonblock on

  in my .screenrc.  It seemed to help a little bit but I'm still having
the same problem from time to time.  Just for the record, I'm using mutt
too.  Actually, I used two mutt processes at the same time in one screen
session.

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 02:41:26PM GMT