[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:56:38 +0100 (MET)
Thank You, I solved my problem with Your help.
> /etc/profile and .bash_profile only get run by "login
> shells." They don't get run by subshells. You need to
> configure your PS1 in .bashrc and/or /etc/bashrc.
> Also, is your PS1 exported? That may explain why subshells
> aren't getting the PS1 you expect. Either that, or
> something in /etc/bashrc is hosing you.
> At any rate, it's not a screen-specific issue.
- ps1, Neszt Tibor, 2004/11/04
- Re: ps1, Hendrik Mangels, 2004/11/04
- Re: ps1, Neszt Tibor, 2004/11/04
- Re: ps1, Joe Zbiciak, 2004/11/04
- Re: ps1,
Neszt Tibor <=
- new window, Neszt Tibor, 2004/11/05
- Re: new window, Shigehiko SASAKI, 2004/11/05
- Re: new window, Buddy Burden, 2004/11/08
- Re: new window, Emil Beinroth, 2004/11/10
- Re: new window, Buddy Burden, 2004/11/28
- Re: new window, Thomas Köhler, 2004/11/29