Re: Reply to header

From: Eric D. Hendrickson
Subject: Re: Reply to header
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 15:04:26 -0600

No offense intended whatsoever, but what I don't understand is, what
is so hard about using "Reply" or "Reply All" appropriately for each
situation?  Why is it necessary for the mail server to allow for
people who don't know how to use their mail software, when this
creates more work for people who want to reply to the author alone,
and the way it is now is no extra work for anyone?

It's just a matter of hitting the 'r' button or the 'f' button.  (or
whatever keys your MUA uses...)

Eric