size + refresh + cursor position + logfile position

From: Dominik
Subject: size + refresh + cursor position + logfile position
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:50:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Can I get actual window size of detached screen?
How can refresh all content of screen actual window and insert all this
to logfile? I just want to get everything what's in screen actual
window.
is this possible to get somehow where is cursor in actual screen
position? I want to send to screen something via stuff command but
don't know where it will be placed, I know I can do this by sending for
example " (backspace)" but maybe there's better way to do this trick :)

One thing more, I can't set up logfiles position, I want to have them
somehow in actual directory, hardcopy I can set by hardcopydir command,
but it dosn't work with this one.
TIA :)

CU

--
   Dominik  Chmaj       _|  _       o     o |_      GG: 919564
 www.dominik.kei.pl    (_| (_) (\/) | (\) | |\    ICQ: 101929211