Re: omit current window on scroll in split-screen -> scroll through wind

From: Eric Smith
Subject: Re: omit current window on scroll in split-screen -> scroll through windows in history order
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:52:15 +0100

Thanks Michael.

Until I learn how to oirganise my life better, I constantly am up
against the max limit of windows on my screen session.  Ergo, I
spend a lot of time scrolling through irrelevant windows .
Now the `other' command is very useful but it would be much greater
if one could scroll backwards and forwards through the last n
selected screens.  Or possibly even select a scroll group that
I could <command> p and n through without becoming annoyed by the
other 25 windows :)

ciao