Re: I wrote a nice well-documented screenrc and would like to submit it

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: I wrote a nice well-documented screenrc and would like to submit it as extra documentation
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:56:36 -0500

On Friday 22 April 2005 2:15 pm, Angelina Carlton wrote:
> Thanks, I collect hardstatus lines :)
> Do they vary from host to host? My hardstatus on my home debian pc and
> a remote freebsd pc work fine, but the same line on a third bsd
> machine is garbled.

hrm, could be a difference in how the color escapes are handled...

According to the advanced shell scripting how-to; colors are not
always portable. Could the difference be different libraries/versions?

--
This, my simpering little friend, is the fabled 'Broadsword of Duodenic
Clue Insertion.' Forged by the System Administrators of Hell, and