Re: problems with 'screen -md'

From: Peder Stray
Subject: Re: problems with 'screen -md'
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:10:49 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Xavier Nicollet wrote:

When i start screen with -md it seems to ignore some parts of my .screenrc. It doesn not set the windowlist string or title, neither does it source files. Not sure if it ignores other parts of my .screenrc, but i can see it ignores those.

screen -t foo foo

should work, I guess.

yes, but why doesnt 'screen foo' in .screenrc set the title, when both 'C-a :screen foo' and 'screen -X screen foo' does? on the other hand, 'screen foo' on the commandline from within screen does not...

but, that has nothing with the fact that 'screen -md' ignores big parts of my .screenrc, at least 'windowlist string "foo"', 'windowlist title "foo"', and a few 'source foo' statements.

--
  Peder Stray