Re: Shift-F6 in Midnight Commander

From: J
Subject: Re: Shift-F6 in Midnight Commander
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:28:56 -0500

On 2006-03-13 (Mon) 14:22:31 [+0000], J wrote:
> unresponsive. Had to C-a\. The problem didn't go away with resizing
> screen (running in an xterm) or re-disabling defzombie or with

Replying to myself here, but I should clarify that disabling it was just
a test - enabled, encountered problem, disabled, problem remained,
enabled again, problem remained, later the problem went away for reasons
unknown. So now screen/mc/defzombie all do work. Afraid I might have
given the impression that defzombie didn't work at all.