Suspicious line

From: Srinath Madhavan
Subject: Suspicious line
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

When I edit the Makefile after a ./configure in order to set my install
prefix, GNU/Emacs warns me of a suspiscious line 115[1] before letting
me save the Makefile. Question is whether I am doing something wrong?

GNU/Screen source file: screen-4.0.2.tar.gz
Source (online): http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/screen/

[1] I cannot see the text on this line because it appears that Emacs
cannot interpret it and it is therefore invisible. But the line I'm
referring to lies between these two lines:

echo "  sh ./configure" >> shadow/Makefile

term.h: term.c term.sh

Any suggestions are much appreciated!