attach a program that you started outside of screen

From: Phil Snowberger
Subject: attach a program that you started outside of screen
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:38:21 -0400

While reading about continuation-passing style of functional
programming, I was linked to this page:  http://cryopid.berlios.de/

It seems pretty neat.. the main thing that goes wrong for me is terminal
burps when I start programs in xterm, freeze them, and then thaw them
inside (a perhaps differently-sized) screen.  However, it might do the
trick for some people.

Just to restate, I am not affiliated in any way with cryopid or its
develop{ers,ment}.

--Phil

--
Phil Snowberger -- address@hidden