Re: Garbled text when switching windows

From: Laurent Wandrebeck
Subject: Re: Garbled text when switching windows
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:52:11 -0000

Hi,
I've hit the problem too, especially when using ncurses linked programs.
It looks like the solution is to export TERM=xterm before lunching screen, at
least when running linux, I don't own a mac. xterm-color seems to put in
quite a mess.
Hope that helps.
Please CC me on replies, as I'm not suscribed.
Regards,
--
Laurent Wandrebeck
IT Manager / Directeur des systemes d'informations