windowlist string and string escape colors...

From: Andy Harrison
Subject: windowlist string and string escape colors...
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:55:18 -0500

I was almost certain I'd done this before, but now I can't seem to
figure it out.  I bind 'windowlist -b' to the 'w' key instead of the
default binding of the 'windows' command (I always have a dozen or
more screen windows going).  When scrolling up and down to a
particular window, the selection line is shown with a white
background.  I thought I was able to change the color of this, but I
can't seem to find a way now.

In the windowlist string, I can (more or less) shut off the white with
something like %{= dd} at the very beginning of the string, but I
can't change it to a different color instead.  When I try to change
the background color, it changes all of the background color, not just
for the currently highlighted line.  I thought there was some %?%F
action that I had done, but no go...

Anyone know this one?

--
Andy Harrison