Re: How to go to the beginning of the scrollback buffer

From: pandoos_in
Subject: Re: How to go to the beginning of the scrollback buffer
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 21:58:32 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I checked the man page after your reply, looks like this is what I am
looking for, but it does not work (at least in the way that I am expecting
it to).

But I have made a workaround now

bindkey -m b stuff "g/e^["

Now typing 'b' in copy mode takes me close to the beginning, that I am
interested in. (Here I am searching for 'e' since it is the most common
alphabet)

This is just a workaround, I will be interested in knowing a cleaner
solution, if it exists.

Thanks
Pandu