Re: latest version of screen

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: latest version of screen
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 17:58:11 +0200

* Mag Gam on Sunday, April 06, 2008 at 11:14:41 -0400
> By looking at the CVS tree,
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/screen/src/?root=screen&sortby=date#dirlist
>
> I see screen updated 13 months ago. Does that sound right?

I wouldn't know. That's what I'm using. If there's more recent
stuff around, I'd like to know as well.

> does that have the vertical split patch?

Have a closer look at the link above ;) and at http://ln-s.net/1mOK
unless you have a specific patch in mind.

[ the irony of html mail on a list dedicated to a terminal emulator ]
--
Vim plugin to paste current GNU Screen buffer in (almost) any mode:
<http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1512>