Re: Man-writing volunteers?

From: Thomas Adam
Subject: Re: Man-writing volunteers?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:13:36 +0100

2008/8/12 Micah Cowan <address@hidden>:

> In what way are you disagreeing with me? One for screen, and another for
> screenrc, _would_ be splitting the manual up. The only disagreement we
> seem to have is how many splits to make, apparently. IMO, having even
> just two manpages would be a significant improvement.

I was disagreeing with having a manpage for caption/hardstatus, one
for window layouts, etc.  If there's going to be any split files, then
I agree (for now -- unless there's some flurry of documentation from
elsewhere  :P) that having screen(1) and screenrc(5) is something I
too would welcome.

> Anyway, enough ranting... down to logistics. It seems simplest to me for
> you to have push access on git. For that, you'll need to register an
> account with Savannah (if you don't have one), submit a public ssh key
> you'll use to identify yourself for pushes, and request membership to
> the Screen group.

Okey dokey.  Will do so shortly after dinner.  Thanks very much!

-- Thomas Adam