Help attaching 3 running screens

From: victorbrca
Subject: Help attaching 3 running screens
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have a little script that takes a list of torrent files in a folder and
opens a new screen with ctorrent for each of those files (max of 3).

I wanted to write another script that would create a new screen, split it in
3 and attach to those running screens. I have not clue where to start of if
that's even possible. Any ideas?

This is my script:

$ cat run_tor
#!/bin/bash

## Last edit: Set the folder for download - 2008-08-31

_tor=0
_port=( 10 11 12 )

_tor2=`ls $HOME/downloads/tor/*.torrent | tail -n 3`

for i in $_tor2 ; do
        cd $HOME/downloads/tor
        /usr/bin/screen -d -m /usr/bin/ctorrent $i -p ${_port[_tor]}
        _tor=$(( _tor + 1 ))
done

Thanks!

Vic.