Customizing hardcopy

From: Jean-Baptiste Aviat
Subject: Customizing hardcopy
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:03:19 +0200

Hello dears,

I would like to be able to do harcopies in new files, in order to never overwrite any. Files could be named this way :
 - hardcopy_2008-10-10_at_12h59m01
 - hardcopy_2008-10-10_at_12h59m05
 - hardcopy_2008-10-10_at_13h01m37
 - ...

I'm trying to define a new shortcut in .screenrc like :

bind g "screen -X hardcopy ./hardcopy_`date +%Y-%m-%d_at_%Hh%Mm%S`"

and I tried various combinations of eval, string... but I'm not able to get it to work ! Have you got any idea ??

Thanks
--
Jean-Baptiste