Re: screen -X

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: Re: screen -X
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:51:03 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Micah Cowan wrote:

Which reminds me -- in looking for docu on this subject and others, I
found the gnu.org screen page, and the only thing there is links to the
mailing list.  Are there no official web-docs?  FAQs?  Or are they all
maintained externally?

There ought to be, you're right. I'll add putting it on the website to
my todo list.

As to FAQs, there's one on the wiki page that someone set up for the IRC
channel (apparently?). I should put a link to that on the gnu site as
well: http://aperiodic.net/screen/

Quoth the server, 404.

One of my biggest annoyances in docs is that the shelltitling section of the manual painfully omits the "easy" ways to do it with several shells, btw.

If you need help culling and rewriting docu, let me know...

-Dan

--

<Zaren> Christ almighty...  my EYES!  They're melting!

-Zaren, Efnet #macintosh, in response to:

www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Classroom/1944
The WEBSITE DESIGN class that gave my fiancee a D.