Re: ;screen printed in top left corner

From: Dave Wood
Subject: Re: ;screen printed in top left corner
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:32:20 +0000

On (18:54 18/12/08), Dave Wood <address@hidden> put forth the proposition:
I find after switching screens a few times that I get either ';screen' or
';xterm-xf86-v40' printed in the top left corner and this tends to push
everything on the first line along and onto the next line which tends to
corrupt the application's normal rendering.

I *may* have found the solution - I noticed this happens when I run elinks
in a screen. I updated to the latest version of elinks and so far it hasn't
happened again yet.

Any idea what causes this and any solutions?

Cheers

--
Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad
example.