Re: Configure & Compile GNU Screen for Linux 64

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: Configure & Compile GNU Screen for Linux 64
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:07:20 -0500

* William Pursell had this to say on [06 Feb 2009, 18:19:49 +0000]:
[snip]

> Again, I have not verified that disabling MULTIUSER
> actually has the desired effect.  I just checked
> that it will compile with --disable-multiuser.

Indeed, looks like it's not possible to detach a screen session using
'screen -d' with that patch. Please try the alternate patch [1]. Things
seem to be working OK with that change.

[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=screen.git;a=commitdiff;h=33b3deae2bb1c59bfd33d023f7bf0b0792521acf

Cheers,