Re: Showing Inactivity/Activity of Other Windows on HardStatus Line

From: Aaron Davies
Subject: Re: Showing Inactivity/Activity of Other Windows on HardStatus Line
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 10:56:28 +0800

On Feb 8, 2009, at 1:41 AM, Charles A. Templeton III wrote:

When using "%w" in the hardstatus line a '*' character is displayed between the window number and title of the active window. On the inactive windows there is just a blank space. Is there a way to see the inactivity/activity status in this space? (I think this might be pssoible as I have seen dash in this spot on inactive windows a few times in the past but I am not sure what it ment.)

dash indicates the "other" window, i.e. the one that ^A^A will switch to. if you use ^A M to monitor for activity, an @ indicates a window with activity since last view
--
Aaron Davies
address@hidden