Re: screen questions

From: Charles A. Templeton III
Subject: Re: screen questions
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:33:17 -0500

If you want to see the names of your screens all the time you might want to add a hardstatus line. A hardstaus line is a banner on the bottom line of the screen that is visiable all the time. The hardstatus line can be configured to show all sorts of different information about you session. If you are intrested in this take a look at the manual entry (man screen) for more info.

-Charles Templeton