Re: go down in seconds after scrolling up (likely to be message 6 in thi

From: Sven Heine
Subject: Re: go down in seconds after scrolling up (likely to be message 6 in this topic/thread)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:41:13 +0200 (CEST)

I'm not really sure, if that will answer your question, but for the time being,
this feels right - try setting the following lines into your .screenrc:

bindkey ^[^[[5~ eval "copy" "stuff\"^u\""
bindkey ^[^[[6~ eval "copy" "stuff\"^u\""
bindkey -m ^[^[[5~ stuff "^u"
bindkey -m ^[^[[6~ stuff "^d"

I don't know for sure, where I have this information from. (It might be from
Pieter Luteijn Jan 26, 2009; 09:12am in this mailing list here, but it feels
older.)
(* Either way: I apologize to the original author and I thank him. *)

Best regards,
Sven