binding that creates a new window and prompts for the new window's titl

From: Daniel Choi
Subject: binding that creates a new window and prompts for the new window's title at the same time?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:56:30 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list and have been using gnu screen seriously for only
a few days. I just want to say that I love it and I'm never going back
to using tabbed Terminal windows on OS X.

My question is this. I want to create a key binding that creates a new
window and prompts for the new window's title at the same time (or
immediately after). How can I do that? I've remapped some of the other
bindings in my .screenrc, but I don't know if this particular kind of
binding is possible.

Thanks.