Mouse support document

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
Subject: Mouse support document
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 05:33:26 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to write a generalized sum-up of which terminal-mode apps support mice and how well, as well as a general summary of how it works and why, since it's been a bit of an enigma to me for a while.

I had a scrollmouse work on me unexpectedly today, so I'm feeling rather inspired to solve problems, learn about things, and make stuff work.

My initial version is at I'll htmlify it shortly, right now my focus is on content.
Feedback on apps I don't have listed that work is definitely appreciated.

I'd like this to eventually be pretty definitive, so common ones, or ones that are a useful alternative to do a certain thing), or notable apps that don't work but would probably benefit.

Micah, how feasible does the debug app I'm looking for seem to you? I think it's a useful thing to distribute with screen.

"Don't think of it as beer, think of it as a flavored motor oil."

-Jeremiah Kristal, on Guinness
3/29/05, 9:52 AM

--------Dan Mahoney--------
Techie,  Sysadmin,  WebGeek