hstatus?

From: Aaron Davies
Subject: hstatus?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:59:24 -0500

Screen 4.00.02, running on RHEL AS 4.5 (and possibly further customized by my employer, I'm not sure) sets the PuTTY window title to

[screen %n: %t]

(Those are screen escapes, e.g. a literal title might be "[screen 0: - ksh]".)

Any change I make to hstatus is *appended* to this, rather than replacing it. Where does it come from, and how can I change it? I would like to put %H at the front so I can identify my sessions by server in the Windows taskbar. (PuTTY sets the taskbar button title to match the window title by default.)

Sent from my iPhone