terminal capability problem when login therough screen

From: jb12
Subject: terminal capability problem when login therough screen
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:56:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,

A strange issue which I encounter during ssh through screen. If I ssh to my
remote servers ( one debian and one suse) I have no problem at all to use
vim. But if I  *ssh through screen* then the vim on remote debian box
reports

` ` `
E558: Terminal entry not found in terminfo
'screen.rxvt' not known. Available builtin terminals are:
    builtin_riscos
    builtin_amiga
    builtin_beos-ansi
    builtin_ansi
    builtin_pcansi
    builtin_win32
    builtin_vt320
    builtin_vt52
    builtin_xterm
    builtin_iris-ansi
    builtin_debug
    builtin_dumb
defaulting to 'ansi'

 ` `

where the remote suse box reports

` ` `
E437: terminal capability "cm" required
Press ENTER or type command to continue
` ` `

Can I add some code in  my .screenrc to resolve this problem ?
Please suggest.
Thanks