[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ping Packagers
Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Re: Ping Packagers
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:29:47 -0500
* Miroslav Lichvar had this to say on [10 Dec 2009, 10:35:00 +0100]:
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 01:19:00PM -0500, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury wrote:
> > Hello everyone. Are there any screen packagers on this list? I am
> > contemplating a sort of a beta-release somewhat soon-ish (still
> > non-trivial amount of work to do, though, so no ETA yet), and was
> > thinking if this list is the best place to reach the packagers.
> I'm the maintainer for Fedora. You can see the patches we
> are currently using here:
Thanks for the link. I looked at a number of them:
Applied after some change (7ac593d74dfd2243cd60c5d848547ebd9971a8b0).
I didn't include the change in ansi.c: w_NumArgs should never be
negative. If something is causing is to be set to a negative number, then
that's a bug and we need to figure where/why/how that happens, so the
real bug can be fixed.
It looks like MAXSTR has been increased to 512. It can still be increased
more, of course. Is there a bug-report somewhere that requested for this
change? I would like to know exactly what problems the limitations
I plan to take a look at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27318 first.
Need to take a closer look.
I believe e3b1d2c50a5cc84a0985dbf608b9ee47996b7e47 takes care of this?
(i.e. using HAVE_STROPTS_H)
Re: Ping Packagers, Andrew Schulman, 2009/12/09
Re: Ping Packagers, Miroslav Lichvar, 2009/12/10
- Re: Ping Packagers, (continued)
- Re: Ping Packagers, Brian Kroth, 2009/12/21
- Re: Ping Packagers, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury, 2009/12/19
- Re: Ping Packagers, Dustin Kirkland, 2009/12/20
- Re: Ping Packagers, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury, 2009/12/21
- Re: Ping Packagers, Dustin Kirkland, 2009/12/22
- Re: Ping Packagers, Brian Kroth, 2009/12/24
- Re: Ping Packagers, Loïc Minier, 2009/12/22
- Re: Ping Packagers, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury, 2009/12/10
- Re: Ping Packagers,
Sadrul Habib Chowdhury <=