How to run command from .screenrc directly with screen ?

From: joydeep
Subject: How to run command from .screenrc directly with screen ?
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:15:23 +0100

Hello,

I have done a lot of google search , read the man pages but still not
found the solution. Please help. we can customize screen configuration
with .screenrc but how can we execute those options directly with screen
command option ? For an example we can define hardstaus in .screenrc, if
there is no .screenrc then how can I still provide the hardstatus with
screen command line option? I have tried with -X but it needs an already
active screen session. Please suggest.

Thanks