ACL and screenrc

From: leen smit
Subject: ACL and screenrc
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:54:12 +0100

Hi All,

Is it possible at all to set ACL permissions in the screenrc file?
I'm able to set multiuser on that way, but if I acl commands, it doens't seem to work.. Im now starting a screen, then run a screen -X "aclchg ... " after it to set permissions, but it would be a lot easier if i could get this working from the screenrc file..

Any help or any pointers (or just a "no that won't work") would be greatly appreciated!

example (of not working config :)

startup_message off
vbell off
defscrollback 5000