How to create a new screen window backgroundly?

From: Yue Wu
Subject: How to create a new screen window backgroundly?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:57:11 +0800

Hi list,

I'm again. :) Let me go to the example directly, say I have a screen running
with 2 windows, say, window 1 and window 2, and window 1 is the current active
window, then I want to start a new screen window via a command(it actually
should be in a sh scipt), something like:

    screen -X eval 'screen mplayer foo' 'other'

but it will disrupt the sequence of windows, so C-a C-a will go to the new
created window 3, not the window that I actually wanted(I expected it be
window 2). So my question is how to start a new screen window backgroundly,
and wont 'mess' C-a C-a.

--
Hi,
Wu, Yue