Re: Threaded comments & indenting, w3m browser, $TERM=screen.linux

From: John Magolske
Subject: Re: Threaded comments & indenting, w3m browser, $TERM=screen.linux
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:21:49 -0800

* Chris Jones <address@hidden> [110123 15:59]:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 01:17:34AM EST, John Magolske wrote:
> > This is Debian Linux (Sid) running screen+w3m in a framebuffer console:
> >

> Thanks for the screenshot. Now I understand what you were referring to,
> although, screen or no screen, I cannot get w3m to display images on the
> linux console.

The package that takes care of this on my Debian Sid system is w3m-img:

  w3m-img ... inline image extension support utilities for w3m ...
  provides some utilities to support inline images for w3m on terminal
  emulator in X Window System environments and Linux framebuffer.

Perhaps you need something like this?

John Magolske