Re: query shell environment or hardstatus in other windows

From: Artur Skonecki
Subject: Re: query shell environment or hardstatus in other windows
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:37:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011, Kevin Van Workum wrote:
Really, all I want is HOSTNAME, USER, and PWD which are all displayed on my
hardstatus line. So if I could just get the hardstatus line for each window,
that would be fine. The idea would be to create a
screen-aware scp command to copy files from one location to another.

In screen-git you can query for the window title "screen -p 0 -Q @title"