nested gnu screen window title as inner session title

From: jorge Rogrigues
Subject: nested gnu screen window title as inner session title
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:07:57 -0500

Sorry if this was asked before, I didn't find if this is possible.

I am just learning how to use gnu screen with nested sessions. To be honest the main reason I am considering this is to be able to keep my splits. (I cannot install the dev version, in the system I am using the version is  4.00.03 (FAU).

So I have a outer session and an inner session. My question is if it is possible to have the window title as if the inner session is only running. Right now it is only showing the outer session title, so when I change something in the inner session the title doesn't change at all.

Thank you!