Re: GNU Screen v.4.3.0

From: Vegard Svanberg
Subject: Re: GNU Screen v.4.3.0
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:34:15 +0200

* Carsten Mattner <address@hidden> [2015-06-22 17:32]:

> >> 1. selection pasted via Middle mouse button in another window
> >> doesn't preserver correct linebreaks and gives you one
> >> super long line instead
> >
> > FWIW, I've had that problem for years (I'm on 4.02.01). Probably not
> > relevant for 4.3.0 specifically.
>
> It used to work before 4.3.0 for me.

Ignore me. I read it as something else than it was. The problem I have
is probably unrelated; copy/paste between windows sometimes result in
spaces equal to the width of the screen window being appended to the end
of the lines when I paste.

--
Vegard Svanberg <address@hidden> address@hidden (EFnet)]