Screen 4.6.2: ./configure fails Cross-Compiling to ARM (Xilinx Zynq)

From: Ben Kamen
Subject: Screen 4.6.2: ./configure fails Cross-Compiling to ARM (Xilinx Zynq)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 01:41:38 -0600

Hey all,

Quick question and hopefully I can be on my way.... my target is a Xilinx Zynq
ARM/FPGA and I've been fine cross compiling other things using a script to set
up where my libraries/compiler live and then running configure (inside the
script).

It looks like the test for <minix/config.h> check is where things fail.

Is there a configure item to turn this off (or is it something that's normally
needed?)

Happy to supply more information as needed...

Thanks,

 -Ben