self-platform-dev

[Self-platform-dev] Review & Test of SELF code base

From: Wouter Tebbens SELFproject.eu
Subject: [Self-platform-dev] Review & Test of SELF code base
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:04:04 +0100

Dear Matías, dear SELF-DEV team,

Let me introduce to you Matias: he works for the Cordoba-based (Argentina) free software service company Except (Except.com.ar) since 2005. Matías will help us to test the self platform software, install it on a test server (preferably on our CSELFISH server) and report to us on the issues he encounters.

Matías, I copy you into the new Developers mailinglist (before we discussed on other lists). I hope you are already subscribed to it, otherwise please do so ;)

We would like to channel all information over this list. That will help us to respond much quicker and make sure we are on the same track.

You did probably find already the SELF Platform project site at Savannah, but just in case, it is here:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/self-platform

The initial documentation is here:
http://www.nongnu.org/self-platform/

The current production version is SELF Beta and can be found here:
http://beta.selfplatform.eu/ As we discussed we are soon moving to a new version, including the new backend with storage in Postgres and with several user interface improvements.

We look forward to your questions and progress!

--
best,
Wouter Tebbens