self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Install questions

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Install questions
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:09:04 +0530

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 4:40 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
>  >>
>  >>   Module None, line 5, in getCatStruct
>  >>    - <FSPythonScript at /self/getCatStruct>
>  >>    - Line 5
>  >>   Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 232, in __call__
>  >>    - __traceback_info__:
>  >>
> (('/home/matiasb/SelfInstance/var/GB/self/gbobjecttypes/C/o/CourseCategory/coursecategorystruct',),
>  >>  {}, None)
>  >>   Module
>  >>  /home/matiasb/SelfInstance/Products/selfApp/Extensions/addData.py, line
>  >>  583, in unpklcat
>  >>
>  >>  IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>  >>
> '/home/matiasb/SelfInstance/var/GB/self/gbobjecttypes/C/o/CourseCategory/coursecategorystruct'
>  >>

>  That file doesn't exist, and it is not created during install. Am I doing
>  something wrong? What should I do?

I am certain that you are not doing anything wrong.  The installation
procedure mentioned is very likely not complete.  Bipin, can you chip
in, since I do not know at  what stage is the pickled file created.

Also, it is a good idea to modify the default opening page and give
some direct links.  it is not a good idea to pass through
'collections'  tab for doing anything with the App.

Nagarjuna