self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates

From: Nagarjuna G.
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:52:19 +0530

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 6:18 PM, nair rajiv <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1) Please check the link: (Please login)
>       http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/Import
> 2) Once it gets successfully imported check the link:
>        http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/collectionview.
> 3) Click on ImportedCourses to view the course that has been Imported.

When I try to click on the lesson item from the imported course, i get
the following error.  Hope this can be fixed easily!

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    AttributeError
Error Value
    'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'
Request made at
    2008/03/13 16:20:08.611 GMT+1

Nagarjuna