self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Import-updates
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:01:58 +0100

Dear Rajiv,

I just retried importing and chose a rather big file, [1]. After a while (yes, it is a big file) the screen returned to its initial state, without saying whether it had actually imported or not. And yes, it had done that! In the collection "Imported Course" it now says GNU/Linux advanced administration.

However when entering that course, [2] it produces this :

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Type
    IOError
Error Value
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/zope2.9/instance/plone-site/var/GB/selfplatform/gbobjects/c/o/course27/1807_CourseStructure'
Request made at
    2008/03/18 15:36:31.936 GMT+1

And trying the other imported courses (except the two on BASH) give similar errors:

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/zope2.9/instance/plone-site/var/GB/selfplatform/gbobjects/c/o/course26/1784_CourseStructure'

and

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/lib/zope2.9/instance/plone-site/var/GB/selfplatform/gbobjects/c/o/course25/1418_CourseStructure'

So it seems that either that file is missing or it doesn't have the right permission.

[1] http://www.gnulinuxcentar.org/atutor/browse.php?cat=0&show_course=81
[2] http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/lessonsview?ssid=1807

I hope this feedback is helpful.

Best,

Wouter

nair rajiv wrote:
Hi all,

1) Please check the link: (Please login)
      http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/Import
2) Once it gets successfully imported check the link:
      http://cselfish.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/collectionview.
3) Click on ImportedCourses to view the course that has been Imported.

Note:
We are not able to get the Images in the content as of now,we'll do that soon