self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] [Fwd: [Communication] Localisation]

From: krishnakant Mane
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] [Fwd: [Communication] Localisation]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:02:54 +0530

hello again.
the text in the templates is in the process of getting tagged for
translations as I mentioned in my previous email.
mainly add course, add content, add collection, add resources etc. are
translated, and I am alredy editing few more which will be done by
today night.
however I noticed in the pot file that few msgids were missing and I have added.
particularly I did not find the add collection.  we may need to add a
few more to the file.
it was pritty slow for me to use the screen reader and spot the tags
and edit for msgids to start with but now developed a modus oparandi
and now things have speeded up for me since last evening.
initially I could only manage a couple of templates but once the
pattern developed I can now edit much faster.  I think although it
started slow, we will manage to translate all the templates by 30th
morning or evening by latest, that is at least what I am personally
aiming at.
right now I am actualy getting the msgids done for the tagged text, in
the next pass which might start on sunday, I will also put msgids
(attributes to be more perfect) for the dynamic text where it makes
sence.
regards.
Kk