self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] blocker

From: nair rajiv
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] blocker
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 12:19:03 +0530

        I tried  editing the 'developers guide' on beta and it edited
properly . The ssid of the course before editing was 10513 and the new
ssid is 17607 .Earlier the course was having no content in the content
field .I added some content ( The guide describes techie and how-to
stuffs.).The course is also getting displayed properly .I also changed
the course 'Hardware Manager'  in the collection 'GNU/Linux'
        Just to ensure the edit code is working properly I logged in
to the ZMI at beta , the edit code is working fine . It's also
behaving properly when I tested it on the laptop and the code on
laptop is same as the code on beta. Then too we'll have to investigate
why this problem is arising  . I am comming to the office tommorrow  .