self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [bug #27979] sandbox: no provision for addi

From: jay mehta
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] Re: [bug #27979] sandbox: no provision for adding a category
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:33:22 +0530

One thing that can be done for the testing purpose is to remove Manager privilege for the user. So any registered user will be allowed to add collection,course. Should I do it ?

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Nagarjun G. <address@hidden> wrote:
Jay wrote:
> Update of bug #27979 (project self-platform):
>
>              Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed

btw.  I could not do anything after registering, since there exists no
category, view and add course actions are not active.

Can you create an option, category-insersion-public=1/0

if 1, then any user can add a category
else only users who are in the group manager can do so.

GN