senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] graphics

From: tmartin
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] graphics
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:08:17 -0800 (PST)

Excerpts From =?iso-8859-15?q?Fr=E9d=E9ric=20Rodrigo?=
<address@hidden>:
Message
>I have do some little test (only with gimp), what do you think of this?

They look good!

One thing to note is that I think the roads as I have them are way out of
scale with the buildings. In my graphics 2 lanes of traffic are the same
width as 4 houses :) I think the roads should be much thinner.

Somewhere in the 0.3 or 0.4 timeframe I'm planning on supporting
different road types and calculating traffic (based on people commuting
from where they live to where they work).

-tim