shopsuite-dev

[ShopSuite-dev] slog transmission

From: Bel Mosley
Subject: [ShopSuite-dev] slog transmission
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:12:52 +0100

Innine cases in ten, however, in my opinion, the Invisibles cannot helpthemselves.
There is a curious reciprocity about this relationship.
Oftenpeople fail in good fights because they cut themselves off fromreinforcements by antagonism. How can you have any assurance of the value of what is passed out to you?
Indeed, as will be seen, some ofthe experiments were repeated in daylight. Never weaken or scatteryourself at this point by giving heed to their distorted view.
You fight them with strength but without antagonism. You dont fight to repel orsubdue-thats just a temporary half-won victory.
For this reason SYSTEMATICpreparation or seeking is almost certain to insure results.
Your own thwarted impulse must berevitalized to penetrate the resistance they offer. But, again, the form of translation may make a great deal of difference. Whenan absolutely literal statement is in order,-what we call dictation-it isvery slow. It would be inhibited by the Invisibles;as would, in turn, Papa, Father, Governor, Old Man, etc. You will always be turned back on yourself if you do notknow how to overcome it. There may be something in it, you acknowledge.
That, I think, is the reaction of any man who has not already the will tobelieve. Double the pressure, repeated the Invisible. Itis not a distinctly separate mind from the conscious intellect.
Betty advised her to prance around a little. Thecase of PROVED identity is not hopeless, but it is difficult. We have said that the choice of words was generally perforce orintentionally left to the station.