silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] LOOKING TO CONTRIBUTE

From: Goutam Das
Subject: [silpa-discuss] LOOKING TO CONTRIBUTE
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 15:10:34 +0530

Hello, I am looking to contribute to the project. I am currently a student and have a fairly decent working knowledge in python. I have looked into the source code of some of the modules and though I did not understand much of the code, I really liked the idea behind the project.
So, how can I start contributing? Any starting bugs to help understand the code better? Any sort of help will be really helpful.
Thank You