silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Beginning Contributions

From: Kishor Bhat
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Beginning Contributions
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:10:59 +0530

Hi,

My name is Kishor Bhat, and I'm currently studying in my 4th semester of IT (B.Tech.) at NITK Surathkal.

I would like to start contributing to the Silpa project. I've recently learnt Flask and hope to learn more by working on a real-world application. My mother tongue is Kannada; maybe I can help out in that regard somehow?

I would like some suggestions for the best way to get acquainted with the codebase and how to begin in general.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Kishor Bhat

Github: https://github.com/kbhat95